– All girls scuba dive! Wear your brightest colours ladies!*
– Humpback Whale watching! *
– TEDtalk style presentations featuring GIRL BOSS females
– Marine conservation & waste-free workshops
– Delicious Food & Drinks
– Professional underwater photos by Dave Valencia, Pepe Jara, Jay Clue, Daniela Ortiz & more TBA!
– Prizes and Raffles! Win awesome diving prizes!
– All done eco-friendly as much as possible
*The scuba dive & whale watching will be women only, but the rest of the day is open to all! Females & Males, Divers & non-divers alike.
Full Day Pass: $60 USD or $1200 MXN Pesos [GIRLS ONLY]
This ticket includes your entry to the full day. It includes the all girls scuba dive, whale watching tour, awesome presentations, lunch, dinner, entry to the evening social, and a raffle ticket for a chance to win some sweet prizes!
Presentations Only Pass: $30 USD or $600 MXN Pesos [FOR BOYS & GIRLS]
This ticket includes entry to the awesome presentations, dinner, entry to the evening social, and a raffle ticket for a chance to win some sweet prizes!
Please note rental scuba equipment is not included in the ticket price.
The Roof at IGY Marina
Located on the Marina in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Click for Google Map
Welcome to sunny Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! Where the mighty Pacific Ocean meets The Worlds Aquarium (The Sea of Cortez)! This year we have teamed up with IGY Marina and they are hosting us at there awesome event space and restaurant with beautiful panoramic views of the marina, delicious food, and of course awesome cocktails! The nearest airport is Los Cabos International (San Jose del Cabo, Airport Code: SJD).