Position #1: Expedition Team Dive Instructor
We are looking to add 2 new ninjas to our dive team. Like all of our ninjas your position will be multifaceted and you will be involved in many aspects of the business from diving and sales to logistics, development, and conservation projects. Your primary duties will be in the water teaching courses or guiding expeditions & tours (scuba, freediving, whale watching, etc) but you will also be expected to work office hours when not in the water. We will provide you with the necessary training to be able to work on our expeditions in Baja.
- PADI MSDT or higher (or OWSI and able to teach at least 4 speciality courses) in teaching status with no past QA or safety issues. And yes, we will check.
- Some experience with conservation projects or background (work or education) in marine science or conservation
- Able to teach various specialty courses such as Nitrox, Deep, etc..
- Hardworking- this is not the job for lazy divers.
- Top notch customer service skills
- Passionate about protecting our oceans and planet
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum languages: English (fluent) & Spanish (conversational level)
- Minimum 1 year contract
- Salary: Full salary, paid bi-weekly plus sales commission options. Salary package is negotiable and based on experience & skills
Additional skills that will put you higher up the candidate list:
- Photographer or videographer (please send 3-5 examples of your work)
- Freediving instructor (PADI or SSI)
- Experience working in remote places or on liveaboards
- Sales or marketing experience
- Highly reviewed on TripAdvisor
- Additional languages
- Hatred for pineapple on pizza 🤣
Please note: To be considered for our expeditions team you MUST be able to work away from home for multiple days at a time during a few months of the year. This is seasonal and ranges from 3-6 days away from Cabo at a time. Your accommodation, transfers, food, etc will be paid for by Dive Ninjas.
To apply send an email explaining why you think you would be a good addition to Team Ninja in 600 words or less. You can skip all the job application buzz words. We would rather know who you really, what your passions are, and why you think you’d be a good fit. Please send your answer as well as your CV, a photo of you, and the name of your favorite snack to [email protected]