Save the Date! Girls That Scuba is Coming to Cabo San Lucas!
Just a quick update on some awesome news going on at the Ninja HQ in Cabo San Lucas! We are currently working with ‘Girls That Scuba‘ on a super awesome dive event for July 28, 2018! Full details are coming soon but in the meantime here’s some quick info from Sarah, founder of Girls That Scuba.
Theme for the whole day: BOSS Women in the dive industry!
A day like no other! Join Girls that Scuba for a full-packed day of empowerment, inspiration and FUN.
Full details to come very soon but you can expect:
– All girls scuba dive! Wear your brightest colours ladies!
– Try out sidemount
– TEDtalk style presentations featuring GIRL BOSS female scuba business women, conservationist and biologists
– Waste-Free workshops
– FOOD & DRINK – Mexico style
– Professional underwater photos
– Prizes and a Raffel with awesome scuba prizes.
– All done Eco-friendly/ Waste free as much as possible.
– NEW FRIENDSHIPS
The scuba dive will be women only, but the rest of the day is open to all! Divers and non-divers alike.
Location: Dive Ninjas, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Starting from 8am, price TBC very soon
Hosted by Girls that Scuba and Dive Ninjas with special guest founder of Girls that Scuba Sarah Richard.
Many will be travelling from outside of Mexico so if you need help with accommodation Dive Ninja’s can recommend some place nearby.