Announcing a Special Online PADI Divemaster Starter Pack
Team Ninja is proud to announce that we are now offering our new conservation-based divemaster program online for a limited time! No matter where you are, what you are doing, or how much time you have available, you can get started on your journey to becoming a dive professional right from home through online theory, workshops, and courses with our team of ninja mentors guiding you.
We know there are many of you out there who are very excited about getting started with your PADI Divemaster, but COVID-19 may have put your plans on hold. Well, we have the perfect solution. Team Ninja is going digital, bringing you all non-practical portions of our divemaster program to your home so that you can get started today! Then whenever you can join us, there is no time limit, you can complete the in-water and practical portions of our full PADI divemaster internship with our team in beautiful Los Cabos, Mexico. Never used our online platform? No worries! It’s super easy to use, all you need is an internet connection. You can join via desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, etc.. and our ninjas are here to help if you have any questions.
How does the course work?
We take the same personalized approach with our online students, just like you are right here in the shop with us! Everything is interactive, 1 on 1 with our instructors, as we guide you through the course. You can choose the PADI e-learning program or work through the book with our instructors. We tend to each students needs, until they fully understand the theory and concepts covered in the PADI materials as well as our 8 additional custom workshops designed to diversify your skill set and hone your passions.
This Special Course is for Divers Who:
- are ready to take their diving careers to the professional level, but are restricted by travel and/or time, and may want to complete what they can from home.
- want to be mentored by a team of experienced and passionate professionals from the leaders in ecotourism.
- want to minimize operational impact on the environment while raising awareness for the threats the ecosystem faces.
- want to become a valuable asset to any dive team or operation with additional skills and knowledge of operations.
- want to build or support conservation/ecotourism projects in their diving careers
- want to gain the knowledge and tools to make a positive impact in their communities & environment
Topics We Will Cover:
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety, and risk management above and below the surface
- Diving related illnesses, prevention, first-aid, and physiology
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- The ocean environment and how it applies to diving, including wave action, currents, topography, etc
- What it means to be a professional in the diving industry, and the importance of conservation initiatives
- How to prepare, conduct, and present a fun, and informed Dive Briefing
- How to research, plan, and prepare an emergency action plan for dive sites including remote location protocols.
- How to build sustainable dive operations to support the environment and local communities
- What it means to be an Ocean Ambassador, plus ways to get involved (even from home) and utilize your unique skill set in an unconventional industry
- How to inspire others to appreciate our oceans, even those who are disconnected from it.
- Actions you can take with your fins on and with your fins off to help preserve our oceans, plus how you can make those actions go further through social media, and community outreach.
- Full PADI Divemaster Theory+ 8 additional Dive Ninja modules.
- Intro to Marine Conservation
- Intro to EcoTourism Workshop
- Designing Ecotours Workshop
- Creating Sustainable Dive Centers & Tour Operators Workshop
- PADI Equipment Specialist Course
- Basics of Underwater Photography workshop
- Intro to Shark Conservation
- Whale Defender Conservation Workshop
- Passionate Instructors who have trained divers all over the world to answer your theory questions and go over knowledge reviews via video chat.
- Tools and resources to empower you to become an ocean ambassador in your community and environment.
Price: $800 USD
Prerequisites: PADI Rescue Divers who are 18 years or older may enroll, however if you do not meet these qualifications please contact us to find out how you can enroll.
Your Team Ninja Instructors:
Jay Clue (Master Instructor, Pro Photographer, Explorer, & Conservationist)
Ellen (PADI Instructor, Conservationist, Shark Diver & Guide)
Donna (PADI Instructor, Freedive Instructor, & Expedition Leader)