Dive the Galapagos Islands
Join us November 14-21, 2019 as Team Ninja ventures off to one of the most sought after destinations on every divers wish list – The Galapagos Islands. Galapagos is constantly rated as the top dive destination in the world, and rightfully so. It is one of the most exciting destinations on the planet. You will have the chance to dive with playful Sea Lions, marine iguanas, mantas, eagle rays, marbled rays, mola mola, red lipped batfish, and the list goes on and on. We will also travel to the famous Darwin and Wolf for thrilling diving to see Hammerhead Sharks, Whale Sharks, clouds of Tuna and much more on this Galapagos Islands liveaboard scuba diving trip. We’ll also take some land excursions to visit the giant Galapagos Tortoises and more.
Our Dive Ninja Galapagos Islands expedition will take you along some of the most sought after spots in the area! Up to 4 dives a day will be offered including 3 days diving the infamous Darwin & Wolf with a chance for a night dive at Wolf – notorious for its massive schools of hammerheads.
This is a limited offer trip with only SOLD OUT! Contact us to be added to the waiting list. We recommend that you act fast as this once in a lifetime experience will sell out quick. Scroll down for more details on the trip, then register online now to secure your space. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or +1-973-619-9007 with any questions or to reserve your space today.
Early Ninja Special! Book before November 1st 2018 and receive a $500 discount!
For this jaw dropping experience we have chartered the Galapagos Aggressor III. She is 100 feet long, built & powered for comfort, safety and stability. Comfortable accommodations include four deluxe staterooms which have two twin beds and three portholes and six master staterooms with a queen bed (which can be modified to 2 twin beds) and a large window. Each cabin has a private toilet, shower, hair dryer, TV/Blue Ray DVD, stereo CD player, temperature controls and safe storage box.
She has a beautiful spacious salon, large sun deck with shading, chaise lounges and deck chairs, bar, grill, hot tub, and a complete photo/video center. The onboard meals are nothing short of mouthwatering and delicious. You will wake up every day to fresh fruits, hot entrees, cereals and juices. Lunches served buffet-style, featuring hot soups, homemade breads, salads and entrees. Then elegant chef prepared 3 course dinners are served each evening and include salads, vegetables, seafood, beef or chicken with a fresh homemade dessert. Her dive deck is designed with a generous amount of space, as well as individual stations for every diver, several rinse tanks, and plenty of surface space.
- Thurs: Baltra Airport, Afternoon Greeting by Crew, Bus Transfer to the Itabaca Channel Canal and Boarding. Welcome, and Orientation Dive at Punta Carrion at Itabaca Channel. Dive with White Tipped Sharks, Stingrays, Eagle Rays and Marbled Rays, Scorpion Fish, Sea Turtles and Sea Lions.
- Fri: 2 Morning dives; Punta Carrion (Santa Cruz Island) or Bartolome Punta. 1 afternoon hike to Bartolome Summit and panga ride at Pinacle Rock. Dive with Groupers, Creole Fish, White Tipped Sharks, Barracudas, Scorpion Fish, Sea Turtles, Guinea Puffer Fish, Red Lipped Batfish, Reef Corals, occasionally Hammerheads and Bottlenose Dolphins.
- Sat: 4 Dives at Wolf; 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon and 1 night dive. Dive with Schooling Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks, Eagle Rays, Marble Rays, Galapagos Sharks, Silky Sharks, Eagle Rays, Green Turtles, Octopus, Sea Lions, School of Bonitos Tuna, Yellow Fin Tuna, Snappers, Groupers, Wahoo, Barracudas, Almaco Jack, Moray Eels, Parrot Fish, Dolphins, Galapagos Reef Coral, Sea Lions and Fur Seals. Occasionally Whale Sharks and Orcas.
- Sun: 2 morning dives and 2 afternoon dives at Darwin. Dive with Schooling Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks, Galapagos Sharks, Silky Sharks, Eagle Rays, Green Turtles, Almaco Jack, Snappers, Groupers, Wahoo, Hawksbill Turtles and Whale Sharks. Occasionally Manta Rays and Orcas.
- Mon: 2 morning dives at Darwin; and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf. Dive with Schooling Scalloped Hammerhead Sharks, Eagle Rays, Marble Rays, Galapagos Sharks, Silky Sharks, Eagle Rays, Green Turtles, Octopus, Sea Lions, School of Bonitos Tuna, Yellow Fin Tuna, Snappers, Groupers, Wahoo, Barracudas, Almaco Jack, Moray Eels, Parrot Fish, Dolphins, Galapagos Reef Coral, Sea Lions and Fur Seals. Occasionally Whale Sharks and Orcas.
- Tues: 2 morning dives at Cabo Douglas and 2 afternoon dives at Punta Vicente Roca. Dive with Galapagos Penguins, Marine Iguanas, Flightless Cormorants, Marbled Rays, Mola Mola or Pacific Ocean Fish, Sea Lions, Seahorses, Sea Turtles, Horn Sharks, Red Lipped Batfish, Groupers, Snappers, and Creole Fish.
- Wed: 1 morning dive at Cousins Rock. Wednesday afternoon arrive at Itabaca Channel or Puerto Ayora. Dive with Eagle Rays, Jacks, Sea Lions, Green Turtles, Barracudas, Fur Seals, King Angel Fish, Snappers, Puffer Fish, Groupers, Marble Rays, Sting Rays, Creole Fish, Black Coral.After lunch guests will disembark at 1 pm to go ashore for a private bus tour to see the beautiful Highlands of Santa Cruz Island. This will include a scenic view over Santa Cruz and a Tortoise Reserve to see giant tortoises. After the hike, guests can walk through town, shop and visit the tortoise-breeding center Fausto Llerena at the Charles Darwin Research Station. Guests will have dinner ashore at a local restaurant of their choice (only meal not included in the cruise). The ship will depart at 10 pm from Puerto Ayora town to Baltra.
- Thur: Guests will have a full breakfast then check out and depart to the Baltra Airport.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
EARLY NINJA SPECIAL! Book before November 1st 2018 and save $500!
The trip price of $6,595 USD includes all diving & activities, 7 nights accommodation on a shared double stateroom basis, 3 delicious meals per day plus fresh mid morning & afternoon snacks, as well as other snacks onboard, soft drinks, coffee, juices, & tea, local beer & wine as well as transfers to/from Baltra airport to the ship.
The ship offers a limited selection of local beer & wine onboard but you are welcome to bring your own favorite drinks too. We recommend stopping at Duty Free in the airport before departing.
What’s Not Included
The price does not include $100 Galapagos Park Entry fee (cash only – USD), $20 Galapagos Visitors Card (cash only – USD), flights, Nitrox (optional, but definitely recommended), rental equipment, or Crew Gratuity (10%-15% of trip price is customary).
Flight & Pre-Trip Activities Information
You can book your own flights to Baltra or if you prefer we can book your local flights through Aggressor from mainland Ecuador (Quito or Guayaquil) to Baltra (contact us for more info). You will need to book your own flight to/from Quito or Guayaquil. Your travel arrangements should include a one-night stay (prior to the yacht’s departure) in Guayaquil (we highly recommend Guayaquil) or Quito. Please be aware that if you are traveling through Quito, your plans might change due to the activity of the volcanoes surrounding that city. In addition, the new Quito International Airport is located over one hour from downtown Quito. A one-night stay in Guayaquil or Quito is also recommended after the charter due to airline schedules.
On the day of departure to the Galapagos Aggressor III, be sure to be at the airport in Quito or Guayaquil at least 2 hours before departure. An Aggressor representative will meet you at the Guayaquil Airport to assist you with your tickets and check-in. Prior to check-in at the airline ticket counter at the Quito or Guayaquil Airport, you are required to pay $20 for the Galapagos Visitors Card. This will be paid at the “Consejo de Gobierno de Galapagos” counter.
Once you arrive at the Baltra Airport, you will be asked to pay the $100 USD National Park fee in cash. Please keep your Park Fee receipt. An Aggressor Guide will be there to welcome you, take care of your luggage and transport you to the yacht.
As always Dive Ninjas is working on some plans for both pre-trip and post trip activities in case you would like to add-on some days before or after the trip. Stay tuned for more details! Or feel free to give us a shout if you are interested or looking for something specific.
Expedition Quick Facts:
Ship: Galapagos Aggressor III
Board: November 14, 2019 at 1pm
Disembark: November 21, 2019 at 8am
Duration: 8 Days, 7 nights
Dive Days: 7 days, +/- 20 dives
Departing from: Baltra, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Nearest Airport: Baltra Airport (GPS)
Trip Cost: $6595.00 USD
Min Deposit to Reserve: $1000.00 USD