Ocean Warriors Mini Expedition
We loooooove sharks & rays! Cabo San Lucas and the rest of Baja California Sur has some amazing diversity when it comes to these species. Whale sharks, Hammerheads, Makos, Silky, Blue, White-tip, bulls, and even small tooth sand tigers are a few of the shark species we get to see here, along with different Stingrays, Mobulas, Cow-nose, Eagle rays, and even Oceanic manta rays. Every year Baja plays host to one of the largest migrations of rays in the world! If you are interested in these beautiful, fascinating creatures then this is the expedition for you! Gain some unforgettable experiences and learn about the magnificent rays and sharks of Baja California as well as how you can help protect them and be a ninja shark & ray guardian.
This 4-5 day mini-expedition includes:
- 4 dives in Cabo San Lucas Marine Park (2 ocean clean up dives)
- Pelagic Safari or Blue water shark diving tour or 2 dives at Gordo Banks
- La Paz Whale Sharks & Sea Lions day trip w/ shark scientist guide (September 1st – June 1st) or Diving with Manta Rays at La Reina (summer – mid autumn)
- Project AWARE Shark & Ray Conservation course & certification card
- Project AWARE Marine Conservation course & certification card
- Dive Ninja Ocean Warriors Reusable Water Bottle
Price: $1050 USD. Departs: Daily. Availability: All Year.
A portion of the proceeds from every booking of this package is donated to Project AWARE on your behalf.